Monday 30 June 2014

Today I'm Wearing: Monochrome






Leather Jacket: Whistles
Crop top: ASOS
Trousers: Zara
Slides: Zara
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M

A quick outfit of the day post from last week before I went to cut off all my hair. I'll post the new "do" soon, although I did have a bit of trouble when I left the hairdressers and some parts started to turn green! *note to self - never use toner. All has been rectified now though thankfully.

During the warm weather a couple of weeks ago I invested in a new selection of crop tops from the wonderful ASOS for a bargain £8. However, as soon as they were delivered the sun left and the clouds arrived. Typical!

So out came the trusty leather jacket. I bought it in a Whistles sale last year and it has quickly become my most loved item without a doubt. The leather just gets softer with age and I can throw it over the top of anything - a lifesaver with our fluctuating British weather!


3 comments: