Sunday 28 September 2014

Girls not grey





Coat: ASOS | Tee: H&M | Jeans: Levi's | Shoes: River Island| Bag: Chanel

Is it just me or is anyone else struggling with dressing for this weather? One minute there's a chill in the air and a promise of colder days being just around the corner, then the next...bright sunshine and temperatures edging 20 degrees. 

So I was probably underestimating the weather with this coat and I did start to feel like I was slowly cooking as the day wore on but I couldn't wait any longer. I bought this coat months ago in an ASOS sale and have been patiently waiting for its first outing. 

I'd been looking for a grey coat for a while to help break up my regular all black outfits and loved how this coat could also add some extra texture. Now I'm just debating whether to go for the Topshop teddy coat. Well lets face it. You can never be too prepared for the winter chill!

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! I think I've banged on about the weather in every post recently! Love the grey and indigo blue combination xx

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete