Monday 8 September 2014

Black Magic












Coat: Topshop | T-Shirt: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Topshop

OK, first of all I am aware that I am wearing sunglasses inside in these photos, but I was in a bit of a rush to go out and the bags under my eyes were so horrific that I really didn't want to have to subject you to them. 

So I've been on a hunt for a new coat recently and despite my substantial collection, I didn't actually own a plain black everyday coat. I'd spied a few in Zara that I was deliberating but then I found this beauty in Topshop. Sure it's pretty plain...but that's exactly what I wanted. Something that I could easily throw on rather than having to plan an outfit around.

And I know this seems like a bit of a Topshop heavy post today but they just had sooooo many amazing pieces in that I couldn't resist. I particularly love these zip pocket jeans which I think work really well with the chelsea boots. 

I finally feel ready to take on A/W '14!

2 comments:

  1. Love the black coat!
    I'm still looking for the perfect clean cut one for this fall/winter, and I think I'm gonna try Topshop tomorrow ;-)
    You have a lovely blog by the way, definitely gained a new reader here.
    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also available in a camel colour too...very tempting! Thanks for your comment x

      Delete