Friday 26 September 2014

One year to go!


So it's exactly one year till I say I do, which means I now have to kick my butt into gear and organise the million and one things needed to make the day perfect. 

I'm off to the Wedding Fair at Event City tomorrow for some inspiration and then in two weeks time I'm off to go and try on some wedding dresses...clearly the best part of being engaged...well that and tasting all the cakes! 

As much as I'm looking forward to trying on dresses I'm also really anxious. I've always been someone that knows exactly what style I'm after when it comes to clothing, but for some reason when I close my eyes I just can't seem to picture me wearing any specific style of dress. This is either a blessing as I'll be open to options or a curse and I'll still be there trying on my 100th gown. 

I would feel sorry for the poor shop assistant that will have to deal with me that day but as it's actually going to be one of my best friends I may just try on 100 anyway...just because I can! Hehe

Photo: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment