Tuesday 10 June 2014

Today I'm Wearing...







Primark mini backpack

The sun is out and it's finally stopped raining, which means I can finally wear these lovely slides I picked up in Zara last week! 

These are the third pair of slides that I've purchased in the past month and are definitely my favourite. They're so easy to wear and I especially like the laid back vibe they bring to this outfit. 

I actually picked up this striped knitted dress in Zara last month for a Christening which I wore with a pair of black courts and a clutch. I'm a sucker for anything with stripes.  As someone who wears a LOT of black and white, it means I can mix and match with ease. It's such a versatile piece too which you can dress up or down, so it's a bargain at £39.99.

I also love this mini backpack which I got at Primark for Parklife at the weekend. It managed to fit a surprising amount in for its size so could be a good option for those looking for something to carry those  festival essentials. I think it was only £8 and they also do a cute little brown version too.


No comments:

Post a Comment