Wednesday 25 June 2014

Whistles Wishlist: Sports Luxe




With Wimbledon kicking off this week and the World Cup now well under way I'm definitely in a sporty mood. But I'm not talking about wanting to go outside and throw and few balls around (it's hard enough dragging myself to the gym) but instead I'm thinking more in terms of my sartorial choices. 

No one can deny that Sports Luxe is a trend that is here to stay. It's been a firm Spring/Summer favourite for so long and it's not hard to see why. What's not to love about a trend that involves a bit of comfort?

As sports luxe doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon I felt it was time to invest in some new pieces and no one on the high street does easy and laid back style quite like Whistles. 

It's one of my go-to brands when I'm looking for more luxurious pieces as well as those wardrobe staples. I found Whistles to have a great collection of slouchy tops and soft jersey joggers that really encapsulates the sports luxe trend and so I thought I would share my wishlist. 

My favourites have to be the Lizzie Jersey Joggers. But team with a statement necklace and a pair of strappy sandals for a look that's more cocktail bar than locker room!


No comments:

Post a Comment