Monday 9 June 2014

Topshop Wishlist: All White Everything


Glacial Mule Sandals
Textured Long Line Duster Coat
Perforated Backpack
Modern Tailoring Pencil Skirt with Zip

There's nothing I love more than an all white outfit. I just think they look so chic, even if it is a little impractical for those clumsily inclined folks like myself!

I've been having a hunt recently for some new white pieces to add to my wardrobe and found that Topshop just had so many great items that I felt had to share some of them. I absolutely love love LOVE these white mules and will definitely be purchasing these very shortly…they also have a very nice looking pair in Black…tempting! I know, I know…another duster coat in my wish list. But I can't help it. Summer so far in Manchester has been pretty shocking, so these lightweight coats are just so versatile at the moment. I also love this Bralet and Pencil skirt combo, both with a little black detailing. What do you guys think of all white outfits? Yay or nay?


1 comment: