Thursday 3 July 2014

So Mattifying




So we all know that the matte nail trend is nothing new but I am obsessed with it at the moment. I'd been searching for a black matte varnish for the past month whenever I went into my local boots store, but alas, to no avail!

However, I did come across this wonderful mattifying top coat from Bourjois which I bought along with a black varnish (Essie in Licorice to be exact) and I am so pleased that I went with this. The frosted finish was exactly what I was looking for and now I can use it with all my other colours too. Perfect!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this product looks amazing. I didn't even realise anything like this existed! Definitely need to get my hands on this as it saves so much money from buying all my favourite nail colours in matte versions x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete