Wednesday 9 July 2014

Latest Buys: Accessories




So I thought I would just share a few of my latest accessory buys starting with these cat eye sunglasses from ASOS. I love how a pair of sunglasses can really change an outfit and I'd been looking for a new pair for a while. When I spied these online I fell in love with the tortoise shell design and for a cool £12 I thought I would give them a go. Thankfully my oval face shape means that I do tend to suit most frame shapes and this pair looked great. They're definitely an easy way to add a bit of a retro feel to any outfit. 



| H&M Chain Shoulder Bag |

I'd seen this bag on a few blogs recently and thought it was so versatile. The size makes it perfect for both day and night and I will definitely be using mine when I go out for dinner with the fiancé. 




As some of you may know, I've gone a bit crazy for the holographic trend lately so when I saw these beauties in Office a purchase had to be made. After buying some of the Topshop slip ons and them ripping my feet to sheds I was a bit nervous as to whether these would do the same but I have to say they are extremely comfortable. They also go with so much so I think these will be getting a lot of wear this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment