Sunday 31 August 2014

August Favourites


I can't believe it's the end of another month already...this year is flying by way too quickly.

With Summer bidding us farewell, I spent this month hanging on to it as much as possible. So when the rains weren't pouring I was found donning my beloved Zara slides. They have definitely been one of my favourite purchases over the summer and have been so easy to style. I wish this love affair could continue but I don't think my toes will thank me for the frostbite.


When I had my hair cut I stocked up on lots of new haircare products, one of which was this Toni & Guy sea salt texturising spray. As I'm not having my beach holiday till November I decided to recreate the beach hair look right here at home. It took me a few tries to work out how much was the right amount to use to get the perfect look, but now that I have I will definitely be repurchasing once this bottle has gone.


My love of monochrome stretches far and wide...even to the tips of my fingers. This month I've forsaken all colour and opted for either black or white nails depending on my outfit, and with these Essie polishes I can ensure my nails stay chip free for days.

2 comments:

  1. Love those sliders! and I couldn't live without salt spray xx

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s your new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering whether to pick up that salt spray or not for a while! And those essie nailpolishes look lovely :)

    Lagerfeld Love

    ReplyDelete