Tuesday 27 May 2014

ASOS Wishlist: Pastel Passion




Since S/S '12 I've been obsessed with pastels. Anything featured in ice cream hues I wanted immediately and I'm sure my wardrobe was grateful for the added splash of colour after having gone many many years only seeing black, white and varying shades of grey. 

See I'm just not known for wearing bright colours. I don't know if this is because I feel too self conscious or if I secretly do like blending into the masses but it was either embrace it or go the rest of my life resembling a librarian. 

So I practically rejoiced when the pastel trend arrived…finally a colour palette that I could get on board with! 

The thing I love most about pastels are how easy they are to mix and match and the holographic trend also works perfectly with these hues. 

I've put together a selection of some of my favourite fondant pieces available right now on ASOS. My personal fave has to be the pink duster coat, perfect for updating any work outfit in an instant.



No comments:

Post a Comment